Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Battle with Grendel



My faverit part is were Grendel is attacking the sentence is saying, Then each warrior tried to escape him, searched for rest in different beds, as far from Herot as they could find, seeing how Grendel hunted when they slept. I like this part because the warriors was scared.


My faverit part is were Beowulf is saying "Hail to those who will rise to God, drop off their dead bodies and seek our father`s peace!" I like this part because he`s on god`s side and is willing to put everything in his power to help god with chous.

That shepherd of evil, guardian of crime, knew at once that nowhere on earth had he met a man whose hands were harder; His mind was flooded with fear but nothing could take his talons and himself from that tight hard grip. I like this part because Grendel finds out that Beowulf is stronger then him.

No comments: